Like being a nurse or a teacher, stripping is a profession that people make a living off of. Have you ever wondered how much a stripper earns? Whether you’re looking to break into the stripping game yourself or you’re simply curious, Tasteful Temptations explains how much money strippers earn.
Quite simply, the amount of money a stripper earns depends on the amount of work they’re doing! On any given night, the amount of cash a dancer goes home with is unpredictable. It could be anywhere from $100 to $1000. Most of a stripper’s earnings come from tips, so it depends on the type of event and the number of performances they’re doing.
A stripper can earn money by doing a variety of activities including:
- Stage Dances. Strippers perform on stage for a variety of clients who can tip at their leisure.
- Lap Dances. These are one-on-one dances that give clients personal attention, usually attracting a larger tip.
- Private Parties. Strippers are on location at a private event and tipped by the guests in attendance.
Most often, the strippers of Tasteful Temptations are doing private, personal parties, which means they’re earning at a consistent rate compared to a stripper performing on a stage or providing lap dances, which really depend on the people patronizing the club that evening.
It boils down to the amount of time a dancer puts into their career. The more events they do, the more money they make!
Are you a stripper looking to make more money? There are a few ways you can increase your income in this very lucrative line of work.
- Brand Yourself. Make yourself known by choosing a name that reinforces your brand. Are you going for the naughty school girl vibe or the girl next door? Decide on the role you want to play, then choose a name, outfit, and hairstyle that correlates with that character.
- Start A Conversation. More often than not, most guys enjoy your company more than the dance itself. Start an engaging conversation by leading with a compliment.
- Set Goals. As a performer, your take-home pay is based on the work you put out. The more parties you book, the more money you’re going to make. Set goals for yourself and do whatever it takes to go above and beyond them so that you can make more money.
- Connect On A Personal Level. Cultivate a following and generate regular customers by bonding with your clients. Ask about their personal lives, their jobs, and their hobbies. They’ll enjoy talking to you and more inclined to recommend you to their friends if you have a warm, welcoming personality they feel that they can bond with.
- Invest In The Right Wardrobe. Your look is extremely important, so invest in high quality clothing to amplify your look. Choose a color scheme, then find clothing you feel sexy and confident in. Your heels should always feature straps so that they don’t accidentally go flying as you’re performing. Stay on top of your grooming routine, too, so that you always look your best.
Earn the most for your hard work with these helpful tips!