The unofficial start of summer is this weekend, which means many people are focused on perfecting their summer bod. Pole dancing is a great way to engage your core, strengthen and tone your legs, and increase your self-confidence. Whether your gym offers these types of classes or you’re looking into installing a pole in your home gym, pole dancing is a fast, effective way to reach your summer body goals. Discover all of the ways your body can benefit from pole dancing.
- Work Everything. Pole dancing combines resistance and cardio training into one session while improving your flexibility. Using your own body weight, you’re able to train your muscles through targeted motions. On the occasions you’re climbing the pole, you have to support your body weight through the use of your entire body, giving every muscle group an even deeper burn.
- Achieve Rapid Results. Gone are the days of doing countless sit-ups and crunches. Because pole dancing requires a lot of time spent balancing on one leg or completely off the ground, you’re able to train these muscles in less time. In fact, pole dancing can be more effective on your core than working with weights 4-5 times a week.
- Make Cardio Fun Again. Anaerobic cardio bursts are a great way to burn fat, but running through drills on a treadmill can get pretty boring. Cardiovascular activity is a huge part of pole dancing, as you’re consistently moving around while tapping into your muscle strength.
- Tone Without The Bulk. For those worried about bulking up too much, pole dancing can help you maintain your body weight while tightening and toning your muscles. You’ll never obtain huge muscle mass because you’re only ever using the weight of your own body.
- Get Lean Legs. If there’s one part of the body people tend to neglect when it comes to fitness, it’s the legs. Pole dancing gives your inner thighs and quads a run for their money through dynamic stretching. Like your core, pole dancing allows you to train your leg muscles in less time.
- Experience An Emotional Exodus. In addition to all of the physical benefits, pole dancing can be emotionally beneficial. Any form of dance is a great way to work through emotion, whether you’re feeling angry, joyful, or sad. Feeling strong and fierce? Put Katy Perry’s Roar on your playlist. Want to work through something a little tougher? Try dancing to Kesha’s Praying. Pole dancing can be done to virtually any song, making it easy for you to work through any kind of emotion.
- Boost Your Confidence. The moves involved in pole dancing can be sexually suggestive and allow you to feel more confident about your body. Pole dancing gives you a sense of sexiness and strength that you won’t find in more traditional workout classes.
Want to look like the fit females of Tasteful Temptations? Regardless of your experience level, pole dancing can be a great workout for any body type. Give pole dancing a try this summer!
Saint Patrick’s Day is this weekend, which means millions of Americans will be celebrating with plenty of green beer and Irish-inspired foods like bangers and mash. If you’re looking for a fun alternative to the Erin Express, throw your own Saint Patrick’s Day bash this year! Celebrate with these adult-friendly party elements.
- Get your green on. No Saint Patrick’s Day celebration is complete without the color green. Whether it’s green string lights, festive emerald banners that read “Happy Saint Pat’s!” or green-dyed food, work as many green elements into your party as you can. If you’re really into the holiday, dress up in costume as a leprechaun or wear a Kelly-Green suit to celebrate in.
- Let the drinks flow. Keep your bar stocked for your Saint Patrick’s Day gathering. Whip up a pot of Shamrock Juice by combining gin, white tequila, light rum, vodka, Blue Curacao, and fresh squeezed orange juice. If you’re looking to serve up something a bit stronger, make Irish Flag shots by combining Irish Cream, Creme de Menthe, and Licor 43.
- Serve up snacks. With all of that liquor being poured, you’ll need to serve some snacks to keep your friends standing. From soda bread to stew, there are plenty of Irish-inspired treats you can set out for your guests. Create a buffet fit for a king complete with corned beef, Shepard’s Pie, and sausage rolls to keep your friend’s stomachs from rumbling throughout the evening.
- Curate the perfect playlist. Every party needs music. It helps create the atmosphere and allows your guests to feel more comfortable and relaxed. When making your playlist, don’t forget to include your favorite Irish bands like U2, The Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly, and The Pogues. If you’re not sure where to start, check Spotify or Pandora for premade playlists.
- Invite Irish beauties. Sure, your friends will show up for the food and the booze, but what they really want is to have a good time. Surprise everyone on your guest list with the Irish ladies of Tasteful Temptations. Whether you invite Brooke, Jade, Errin, Molly, or all 4, your Saint Patrick’s Day bash will be a hit.
Get wild this Saint Patrick’s Day with these festive party ideas! Call Tasteful Temptations today to book our beauties for your St. Patty’s Day bash.
As the weather cools down and the leaves begin to turn, families in your neighborhood are starting to gather candy and costumes to celebrate another Halloween. If you’re not into the family-oriented side of Halloween, that doesn’t mean you can’t have your own fun! Celebrate with these adult-friendly party ideas.
- Choose an age-appropriate theme. Adult Halloween parties need a theme to drive the action of the event. Themes inspire your guests to come in costume and make it easy to decorate your location. We’re not talking rainbow unicorns. Choose a theme your guests will love, whether it’s coming dressed as your favorite cult classic character or poking fun at political figures.
- Serve festive food and beverage. Let’s be honest. Most people are coming to your event for the food and the booze. Have the bar stocked and ready for your Halloween party. Pumpkin beer, apple cider, cauldron jello shots – whatever your drink of choice is, you can bet there’s a Halloween-inspired recipe for it. Order pizza, wings, and fries from your favorite local place to keep the food simple.
- Pump up the jams. A party without music is equivalent to the final nail in any coffin. Music adds to the atmosphere and elevates the Halloween feeling. If you don’t have a Halloween mixed CD laying around, head to Spotify or Pandora for a great themed playlist.
- Scary good entertainment. We’ve all been to those parties where there’s not enough activity going on for it to be fun. If the weather is suitable, have most of the party set up outside. This allows you to play drink-friendly games like beer pong, flip cup, and corn hole. Take your party to terrifying heights by bringing in some outside entertainment. Whether you’re looking for a mild, 1 girl show or an all out, 4 girl extravaganza, the beauties of Tasteful Temptations will scare the pants off of you.
Halloween falls on a Tuesday this year, which means these plans have to go down in less than two weeks! Call Tasteful Temptations today to book our beauties for your Halloween bash.
It’s finally football season! That means weekends chilling with your best bros, screaming obscenities at your favorite team when they fumble the ball, and of course – tailgates. The idea of tailgating at home is a great way to save on the insane amount they charge for parking spaces at stadiums and spare yourself the post-game drive home. Plan the perfect at-home tailgate with these ideas.
Prep some grub. Nothing says football like soft pretzels and cheesesteaks. Call in to order trays of food at least 3 days in advance to ensure they’ll have enough in store. If possible, have the food delivered – you’ll have enough going on setting up that day! Rather grill something up? Check your propane or charcoal stock the night before to make sure you’re ready for grilling the next afternoon.
Pick up beer. The morning of the game, pick up beer, water, and anything else you’ll be drinking, as well as large bags of ice. Fill your beer fridge or designated cooler and allow plenty of time to chill.
Grab some serveware. Tailgating isn’t about lining your tables with the best linens and fancy silverware. Break out the folding tables and chairs and the finest plastic ware the dollar store offers. Pick up a plastic tablecloth in your favorite team’s colors to help keep the mess to a minimum.
Pick the perfect place to set up. If you have an awesome man cave equipped with a couch, bar, and jumbo television, host your tailgate there. If it’s going to be a nice afternoon and your yard is set up with an outdoor television, bring the party outside. It really depends on the layout of your house, but at the end of the day, all you really need is a television and a cable connection!
Set up games. No tailgate is complete without backyard games like ladder ball, beer pong, and corn hole. Have them set up in your yard to entertain people as they arrive. Leave everything out while you’re watching the game – people may want to play during half time or in-between games.
Score some pre-game entertainment. The beauties of Tasteful Temptations can take your tailgate to the next level. Have our girls over an hour before the game starts to get your crowd pumped up for the big show, or have them come afterward to celebrate your team’s win (or drown your sorrows, depending on the week). Whether you’re looking for 1 girl to play party games or 4 of our hottest women to really spice things up, we can help.
Bring the stadium to your living room this Sunday with these tailgating tips.
Bachelor parties are about letting loose with friends and getting a little rowdy. Everyone is gathered to celebrate the guest of honor’s last night out as a bachelor before he marries his bride. Unfortunately, a lot of brides-to-be stress over this event, wondering if their significant other will remain faithful. Fortunately, most bachelor parties don’t live up to the extremes Hollywood portrays.
Whether you’re feeling a little nervous about attending your first bachelor party or you’re a significant other worried about what’s going to happen, Tasteful Temptations offers the low-down of what goes on at the bachelor parties our girls attend.
- It’s all about having a great time. Bachelor parties date back to the time of the Spartans, who would host a dinner in honor of the groom-to-be. Since then, these events have become more extravagant. Rest assured that 99% of the time, the guy getting married is simply out to have a good time with his friends. He’s very much in love, fully committed to his relationship, and ready to get married. This is more about cutting loose with his friends.
- There will be drinking. Imbibing in alcohol is somewhat of a staple at bachelor parties. The level of alcohol consumed varies from person to person. Some choose to have a low-key event at home, enjoying a few drinks and a game of poker. Other bachelors looking to go wild and crazy book a private party at home or in a hotel room equipped with plenty of girls and drinks. It’s totally up to the bachelor, but it’s pretty safe to say some kind of drinking will be involved.
- Our girls put on a good show. Most often, bachelor parties are about the thought of sex, not the actual act. If the beauties of Tasteful Temptations are invited, they’re there to take a bachelor party to the next level and put on a show. They put on a good show, but that it’s not necessarily clean entertainment. At the end of the night, the bachelor party is a job for these girls. They aren’t there to convince the bachelor or any of his friends to do anything unsavory.
Remember – a little trust goes a long way. Trust is paramount in any strong relationship. If you’re a concerned fiancé worried about what mischief the guys will be up to that night, have a healthy conversation with your partner about any expectations or limitations that you may have. When both parties know what to expect, these events go over a lot smoother.
You don’t have to wait until December for Santa Claus to come down the chimney. Hosting a Christmas in July is the perfect way to unwind in the middle of the summer and get your fill of Christmas cheer! After the Fourth of July, you won’t have another reason to celebrate until Labor Day weekend, so gather your closest friends and host a Christmas in July party. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Deck the halls. Whether you host the party at your house or rent out a space, make sure your location features holiday decor. From garland to Christmas lights, fake snow and of course, mistletoe, you’ll capture the holiday spirit. For the full Christmas in July effect, break out the fake tree and adorn it with seashells and other summertime paraphernalia.
- Spike the eggnog. You’ll want a variety of libations to keep your guests smiling throughout the party. Eggnog and red sangria are the perfect drinks to serve at a Christmas in July event. With each sip, guests will be overcome with a sense of the holidays. Blend together red wine, whiskey, and ginger ale, then add chopped apples, oranges, and cranberries for a tasty Christmas cocktail.
- Invite Santa’s little helpers. The girls at Tasteful Temptations can spice up any party, especially Christmas in July. Whether you want to see an intimate show with one of our girls or a wild 4-girl show, the Tasteful Temptations girls are sure to make your party an event your friends won’t soon forget.
- Rock around the Christmas tree. Curate a playlist of all your favorite holiday tunes. Nothing gets a party going more than “All I Want for Christmas is You” by Mariah Carey. Throw a little Crosby, Springsteen and Wham! in there to have your guests dancing and singing all night long.
- Secret Santa. Make the party more interesting with a Secret Santa or White Elephant gift exchange. The spending limit can be as high or low as you’d like. If everyone has a good sense of humor, find gag gifts to swap with the other partygoers. This is a fun element to any party and lets your guests leave with a little something extra.
With these elements in place, all that’s left to do is create the naughty and nice guest list for your Christmas in July party!
If you’re engaged to be married, you know that a majority of the events leading up to the big day are bride-centric. Why should the girls get to have all the fun? A brodal shower is a fun event for the groom-to-be to celebrate with his closest friends. They’re all the fun of a bachelor party, with all the food and frivolity of a shower.
Whether you’re opting for a brodal shower in lieu of a bachelor party or you’re pulling out all the stops for your wedding and throwing both bashes, these brodal shower must-haves will help you plan the perfect boys night:
The Place. Brodal showers can be thrown anywhere. Like bridal showers, you can rent a hall or reserve a section of a restaurant to host your get together. If you’re going for more of a bachelor party vibe, pair a pre-game session at home with a night out on the town. On a tight budget? You can throw a brodal shower in the comfort of your own home, too. That just means a little more work needs to be put into planning.
The Guests. Any guy in your wedding party should be extended an invite. Additionally, consider those people who couldn’t be in your bridal party, friends who might not live around you anymore, and of course, any of your cousins who love a good party. It’s probably not ideal to invite the parents of the bride to this sort of event, just in case things get a little rowdy.
The Refreshments. If you’re into alcoholic beverages, whip up a fun cocktail for your brodal shower. Create a signature drink your guests can enjoy throughout the evening, like a MANhattan or a BROmosa. If alcohol isn’t your thing, you can still whip up these delicious concoctions as their “mocktail” counterparts. Food is also a necessary part of any brodal shower. Grill or smoke your favorite meats or have a BBQ feast catered to lessen your workload. If you’re not an Iron Chef, head to a local hotspot for your favorite eats. Make sure to call in advance to ensure they have enough room to host your event.
The Girls. We know what you’re thinking – the girls already have their own party planned! We’re not talking about those girls, though. We’re talking about the beauties at Tasteful Temptations. While the drinks flow, watch our beautiful ladies perform for you as part of your pregame or the pinnacle of your brodal shower.
Showers aren’t just for women! Throw yourself a brodal shower before you get hitched.
It’s that time of year again: anxious college students count down the days until they enter the “real world;” grad students wait eagerly to hear whether they’ve gotten the job or not. No matter what kind of graduation you’re anticipating this spring, a party is the ultimate way to celebrate your achievements! These graduation party themes will guide you to throwing an awesome get-together:
- Entertainment. If you’re particularly fond of video games, a particular television series, or a movie franchise, this theme is for you! Tap into your favorite story and use those elements in your graduation party. Host a Triwizard Beer Pong Tournament and crown the next champion, or battle it out with a MarioKart drinking game to determine who can own Rainbow Road. Celebrate your success by kicking back and blowing off some steam with a little healthy competition.
- Sports Team. Hit it out of the park with a sports-themed graduation party. The start of baseball season is synonymous with spring and graduations, making it the ideal theme for a party. Plan your event around your local teams next game, grab a few beers, and toast your achievements! If you’re not into America’s pastime, use a sport that speaks to you as your theme. Consider your favorite national team or the team that plays for your school. Gather the guys and organize a flag football tournament in your yard or cue up Madden for a low-key, sports themed graduation celebration.
- Career. This theme works well for career-specific majors, like lawyers, doctors, cops and firefighters. These courses of study take a lot of hard work and determination, but they ultimately result in an awesome career. Order a donut cake for your police academy graduation and cuff anyone who has had too much to drink, or turn Operation into a drinking game to celebrate your doctorate. No matter what you studied in school, a party honoring the path you’ve chosen is a great way to celebrate before entering the workforce.
- Boys Night. Are you up for an adventure? An exciting graduation party can satisfy your inner thrill seeker! Invite your closest friends over for a boys night in. The gorgeous women of Tasteful Temptations can be the icing on your graduation cake. Let the drinks flow and celebrate your degree while our beautiful ladies perform. We offer a variety of packages, each customizable to fit the vibe of your grad party.
- School Pride. If you’re particularly proud of the school you’re graduating from, use that as your theme. Incorporate school songs, colors, and mascots into your party to commemorate your time there. Get creative and serve up your favorite college meals and drinks – ramen and Mad Dog make an excellent combo!
Throw a graduation party that encompasses your interests and celebrates who you are. Congratulations to all of the spring grads!