It’s finally football season! That means weekends chilling with your best bros, screaming obscenities at your favorite team when they fumble the ball, and of course – tailgates. The idea of tailgating at home is a great way to save on the insane amount they charge for parking spaces at stadiums and spare yourself the post-game drive home. Plan the perfect at-home tailgate with these ideas.
Prep some grub. Nothing says football like soft pretzels and cheesesteaks. Call in to order trays of food at least 3 days in advance to ensure they’ll have enough in store. If possible, have the food delivered – you’ll have enough going on setting up that day! Rather grill something up? Check your propane or charcoal stock the night before to make sure you’re ready for grilling the next afternoon.
Pick up beer. The morning of the game, pick up beer, water, and anything else you’ll be drinking, as well as large bags of ice. Fill your beer fridge or designated cooler and allow plenty of time to chill.
Grab some serveware. Tailgating isn’t about lining your tables with the best linens and fancy silverware. Break out the folding tables and chairs and the finest plastic ware the dollar store offers. Pick up a plastic tablecloth in your favorite team’s colors to help keep the mess to a minimum.
Pick the perfect place to set up. If you have an awesome man cave equipped with a couch, bar, and jumbo television, host your tailgate there. If it’s going to be a nice afternoon and your yard is set up with an outdoor television, bring the party outside. It really depends on the layout of your house, but at the end of the day, all you really need is a television and a cable connection!
Set up games. No tailgate is complete without backyard games like ladder ball, beer pong, and corn hole. Have them set up in your yard to entertain people as they arrive. Leave everything out while you’re watching the game – people may want to play during half time or in-between games.
Score some pre-game entertainment. The beauties of Tasteful Temptations can take your tailgate to the next level. Have our girls over an hour before the game starts to get your crowd pumped up for the big show, or have them come afterward to celebrate your team’s win (or drown your sorrows, depending on the week). Whether you’re looking for 1 girl to play party games or 4 of our hottest women to really spice things up, we can help.
Bring the stadium to your living room this Sunday with these tailgating tips.
Bachelor parties are about letting loose with friends and getting a little rowdy. Everyone is gathered to celebrate the guest of honor’s last night out as a bachelor before he marries his bride. Unfortunately, a lot of brides-to-be stress over this event, wondering if their significant other will remain faithful. Fortunately, most bachelor parties don’t live up to the extremes Hollywood portrays.
Whether you’re feeling a little nervous about attending your first bachelor party or you’re a significant other worried about what’s going to happen, Tasteful Temptations offers the low-down of what goes on at the bachelor parties our girls attend.
- It’s all about having a great time. Bachelor parties date back to the time of the Spartans, who would host a dinner in honor of the groom-to-be. Since then, these events have become more extravagant. Rest assured that 99% of the time, the guy getting married is simply out to have a good time with his friends. He’s very much in love, fully committed to his relationship, and ready to get married. This is more about cutting loose with his friends.
- There will be drinking. Imbibing in alcohol is somewhat of a staple at bachelor parties. The level of alcohol consumed varies from person to person. Some choose to have a low-key event at home, enjoying a few drinks and a game of poker. Other bachelors looking to go wild and crazy book a private party at home or in a hotel room equipped with plenty of girls and drinks. It’s totally up to the bachelor, but it’s pretty safe to say some kind of drinking will be involved.
- Our girls put on a good show. Most often, bachelor parties are about the thought of sex, not the actual act. If the beauties of Tasteful Temptations are invited, they’re there to take a bachelor party to the next level and put on a show. They put on a good show, but that it’s not necessarily clean entertainment. At the end of the night, the bachelor party is a job for these girls. They aren’t there to convince the bachelor or any of his friends to do anything unsavory.
Remember – a little trust goes a long way. Trust is paramount in any strong relationship. If you’re a concerned fiancé worried about what mischief the guys will be up to that night, have a healthy conversation with your partner about any expectations or limitations that you may have. When both parties know what to expect, these events go over a lot smoother.
You don’t have to wait until December for Santa Claus to come down the chimney. Hosting a Christmas in July is the perfect way to unwind in the middle of the summer and get your fill of Christmas cheer! After the Fourth of July, you won’t have another reason to celebrate until Labor Day weekend, so gather your closest friends and host a Christmas in July party. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Deck the halls. Whether you host the party at your house or rent out a space, make sure your location features holiday decor. From garland to Christmas lights, fake snow and of course, mistletoe, you’ll capture the holiday spirit. For the full Christmas in July effect, break out the fake tree and adorn it with seashells and other summertime paraphernalia.
- Spike the eggnog. You’ll want a variety of libations to keep your guests smiling throughout the party. Eggnog and red sangria are the perfect drinks to serve at a Christmas in July event. With each sip, guests will be overcome with a sense of the holidays. Blend together red wine, whiskey, and ginger ale, then add chopped apples, oranges, and cranberries for a tasty Christmas cocktail.
- Invite Santa’s little helpers. The girls at Tasteful Temptations can spice up any party, especially Christmas in July. Whether you want to see an intimate show with one of our girls or a wild 4-girl show, the Tasteful Temptations girls are sure to make your party an event your friends won’t soon forget.
- Rock around the Christmas tree. Curate a playlist of all your favorite holiday tunes. Nothing gets a party going more than “All I Want for Christmas is You” by Mariah Carey. Throw a little Crosby, Springsteen and Wham! in there to have your guests dancing and singing all night long.
- Secret Santa. Make the party more interesting with a Secret Santa or White Elephant gift exchange. The spending limit can be as high or low as you’d like. If everyone has a good sense of humor, find gag gifts to swap with the other partygoers. This is a fun element to any party and lets your guests leave with a little something extra.
With these elements in place, all that’s left to do is create the naughty and nice guest list for your Christmas in July party!
If you’re engaged to be married, you know that a majority of the events leading up to the big day are bride-centric. Why should the girls get to have all the fun? A brodal shower is a fun event for the groom-to-be to celebrate with his closest friends. They’re all the fun of a bachelor party, with all the food and frivolity of a shower.
Whether you’re opting for a brodal shower in lieu of a bachelor party or you’re pulling out all the stops for your wedding and throwing both bashes, these brodal shower must-haves will help you plan the perfect boys night:
The Place. Brodal showers can be thrown anywhere. Like bridal showers, you can rent a hall or reserve a section of a restaurant to host your get together. If you’re going for more of a bachelor party vibe, pair a pre-game session at home with a night out on the town. On a tight budget? You can throw a brodal shower in the comfort of your own home, too. That just means a little more work needs to be put into planning.
The Guests. Any guy in your wedding party should be extended an invite. Additionally, consider those people who couldn’t be in your bridal party, friends who might not live around you anymore, and of course, any of your cousins who love a good party. It’s probably not ideal to invite the parents of the bride to this sort of event, just in case things get a little rowdy.
The Refreshments. If you’re into alcoholic beverages, whip up a fun cocktail for your brodal shower. Create a signature drink your guests can enjoy throughout the evening, like a MANhattan or a BROmosa. If alcohol isn’t your thing, you can still whip up these delicious concoctions as their “mocktail” counterparts. Food is also a necessary part of any brodal shower. Grill or smoke your favorite meats or have a BBQ feast catered to lessen your workload. If you’re not an Iron Chef, head to a local hotspot for your favorite eats. Make sure to call in advance to ensure they have enough room to host your event.
The Girls. We know what you’re thinking – the girls already have their own party planned! We’re not talking about those girls, though. We’re talking about the beauties at Tasteful Temptations. While the drinks flow, watch our beautiful ladies perform for you as part of your pregame or the pinnacle of your brodal shower.
Showers aren’t just for women! Throw yourself a brodal shower before you get hitched.
It’s that time of year again: anxious college students count down the days until they enter the “real world;” grad students wait eagerly to hear whether they’ve gotten the job or not. No matter what kind of graduation you’re anticipating this spring, a party is the ultimate way to celebrate your achievements! These graduation party themes will guide you to throwing an awesome get-together:
- Entertainment. If you’re particularly fond of video games, a particular television series, or a movie franchise, this theme is for you! Tap into your favorite story and use those elements in your graduation party. Host a Triwizard Beer Pong Tournament and crown the next champion, or battle it out with a MarioKart drinking game to determine who can own Rainbow Road. Celebrate your success by kicking back and blowing off some steam with a little healthy competition.
- Sports Team. Hit it out of the park with a sports-themed graduation party. The start of baseball season is synonymous with spring and graduations, making it the ideal theme for a party. Plan your event around your local teams next game, grab a few beers, and toast your achievements! If you’re not into America’s pastime, use a sport that speaks to you as your theme. Consider your favorite national team or the team that plays for your school. Gather the guys and organize a flag football tournament in your yard or cue up Madden for a low-key, sports themed graduation celebration.
- Career. This theme works well for career-specific majors, like lawyers, doctors, cops and firefighters. These courses of study take a lot of hard work and determination, but they ultimately result in an awesome career. Order a donut cake for your police academy graduation and cuff anyone who has had too much to drink, or turn Operation into a drinking game to celebrate your doctorate. No matter what you studied in school, a party honoring the path you’ve chosen is a great way to celebrate before entering the workforce.
- Boys Night. Are you up for an adventure? An exciting graduation party can satisfy your inner thrill seeker! Invite your closest friends over for a boys night in. The gorgeous women of Tasteful Temptations can be the icing on your graduation cake. Let the drinks flow and celebrate your degree while our beautiful ladies perform. We offer a variety of packages, each customizable to fit the vibe of your grad party.
- School Pride. If you’re particularly proud of the school you’re graduating from, use that as your theme. Incorporate school songs, colors, and mascots into your party to commemorate your time there. Get creative and serve up your favorite college meals and drinks – ramen and Mad Dog make an excellent combo!
Throw a graduation party that encompasses your interests and celebrates who you are. Congratulations to all of the spring grads!
Many people dream of taking an extravagant trip to Las Vegas for their 21st birthday. More often than not, being able to afford a weekend in Sin City isn’t something that fits into the budget of a 21-year-old. Luckily, we’ve got a few ways you can bring the party capital of America to your 21st birthday celebration! Here’s how:
- Gather your entourage. Pick your closest of-age friends to be a part of your big night. Be mindful that large groups can tend to slow you down, so use that vacation mindset when you’re considering who to invite. Single friends are ideal for these types of gatherings.
- Class up your outfit. You may not be in Vegas, but that doesn’t mean personal style goes out the window. Doing so will only amplify your Vegas Birthday Bash experience. The typical dress code for a casino or nightclub on the Las Vegas strip is as follows: jeans or slacks, button down shirts, sport coats, or if you’re feeling super fancy, a full-blown suit.
- Plan the perfect pre-game. Save yourself some money before you head out to the bar by hosting a pre-game complete with appetizers, drinks, and of course, gorgeous women. Tasteful Temptations has the perfect package for your pregame, whether you want a mild show or an all-out party.
- Brush up on your poker game. No Vegas-themed party is complete without some friendly gambling. Whether 5 Card Poker is your game or you consider yourself a Blackjack aficionado, ante up and test your luck! You can host this portion of the night during your pregame, or make a local casino a stop on your bar crawl.
- Make a reservation. Any time you’re planning to drink, it’s important that you eat a meal. While you may have snacks out during your pregame, planning a dinner at an upscale restaurant in your area adds an extra sense of luxury to your Vegas-themed party. Las Vegas is known for its buffet selection. Stay true to your theme and reserve a table at an all-you-can-eat steakhouse before you head out to the clubs.
- Hit the town. Instead of making stops at all of your favorite local hotspots, head to the bars and night clubs that charge a cover. Nothing screams Vegas like having to pay to get in! Your 21st birthday only happens once, so make it a big deal. Good friends will have your back when it comes to paying covers (better friends will pay for your drinks, too).
Bring Vegas to you for your 21st Birthday with these party ideas.
In one week, couples around the world will celebrate the commercialized holiday that is Valentine’s Day. But for the guys and gals who aren’t in a committed relationship or dating anyone, February 14th is something more – it’s Singles Awareness Day.
It’s the anti-Valentine’s Day – a time to commiserate or celebrate your single status. Whether you recognize the holiday on February 14th or celebrate on the 15th, here are some of the best ways to treat yourself on Singles Awareness Day.
- Belly up to the bar. Whether you’re a rum drinker or you can consume an entire case in a matter of minutes, head to the bar with your buddies to alleviate (or celebrate) being single. Make a plan to meet at a local hot spot for a happy hour, then see where the night takes you from there. You might even meet another group celebrating for the same reasons!
- Plan a trip far, far away. When was your last vacation? If you live in the Northeast region of the United States, you know that this time of year, the weather can get pretty bleak. Use that and the quickly-approaching holiday as an excuse to plan a mini-vacation. A long weekend in Vegas or a quick flight to Florida could be just what the love doctor ordered this Singles Awareness Day.
- Netflix and chill. The tried and true method of relaxation can be just as fun on Singles Awareness Day. You can spend this time with anyone you want; your friends, someone you just met and aren’t dating exclusively, or by yourself. Watch something you’ve never seen before to increase your chances of a good binge – Netflix releases a ton of new shows and movies each month. If you don’t have Netflix, treat yourself to an on-demand movie. After all, this day is about you and your needs.
- Enjoy a private show. The fact that you’re single doesn’t mean you have to spend the day alone. Ease your loneliness by gathering a bunch of your single friends and inviting the gorgeous girls from Tasteful Temptations into your home this Singles Awareness Day. Nothing says “screw being single” like inviting a lovely lady or two into your home. There’s a package out there for every single, whether you’re looking for a mild 1-girl show or an all out 4-girl party package.
- Make a personal upgrade. If you’re single, you’re solely responsible for purchasing those “treat yourself” gifts. If you’re in the market for a new cell phone, order it this week and have it scheduled to deliver on February 14th. Think of all of the things on your “want but don’t need” list. Singles Awareness Day is a great excuse to spend a little extra on yourself, whether it’s in the form of a fancy dinner for one, an upgrade to your old gaming system, or a new pair of kicks.
Celebrate YOU this Singles Awareness Day with these tempting ways to treat yourself.
It’s the biggest party night of the year- Thanksgiving Eve! Most people have off on Thanksgiving day, which makes the night before one to remember (or more accurately, one to forget). Droves of people head out to their local watering holes and run into everyone they thought they’d never see again from their hometowns. Before you make your way to the bar, gather your closest friends and throw an epic pregame party. Here’s how:
- Set the mood with music. Do you or any of your friends dream of being Calvin Harris or Tiesto? Sign them up to play DJ. Have the most musically inclined member of your group create a playlist that will get everyone excited and ready to go out. The holidays are all about reminiscing, so make sure you throw in some nostalgic numbers from your high school years to get the “remember when” stories flowing.
- Provide light snacks and beverages. What’s a pregame without alcohol? A couple cases of beer and a bottle or two of liquor should be enough to get the party started. You don’t want anyone to get too drunk so they don’t make it out, but everyone needs a little loosening up at the pregame party. Make sure you have water and non-alcoholic beverages on hand both for hydrating and chasing. People may or may not choose to eat once you get out, but definitely have something your guests can pick on like chips and dip, pretzels or a veggie tray. Remember, you don’t want to drink on an empty stomach.
- Decide on a destination. Instead of scrambling to decide where to go once your Uber arrives, have everyone decide on a location before the pregame starts so you’re not worried about it once the partying is underway. It’s also a good idea to make sure everyone has a safe way of getting home once the night comes to a close.
- Play a few games. Another way to spark nostalgia is to start playing games! Whether it’s a drinking game like beer pong or a friendly game of poker, playing a game gives everyone a chance to relax and enjoy a little friendly competition. If you’re playing a drinking game, aim for the ones that require slower drinking. It’s all about pacing yourself! If you’re taking shots, make sure to limit them. You won’t be allowed into the venue if you’re visibly under the influence.
- Spice it up with special guests. We don’t mean surprising your friends with exes from their past – we mean inviting the beauties from Tasteful Temptations! With over 200 girls to choose from, our girls can help you turn your pregame up a notch. Your friends will surely remember this pregame and talk about it for the many Thanksgiving Eves to come.
Now that you’re fully prepared for your Thanksgiving Eve pregame, you can start to think about hangover cures and Thanksgiving dinner!